Whether you’ve been looking closer at the brand and thinking of purchasing or are a BMW enthusiast, you’ll want to check to see if the Ultimate Driving Experience is coming to a city near you.
The Ultimate Driving Experience features several experiences including:
- Autocross: Take the BMW X2 and BMW 530E I Performance on a closed-course. Each attendee is paired with one of BMW’s professional driving instructors.
- Teen Driving School: Young drivers take to the fully interactive course and are given an introduction to basic driving theory and skills in this BMW Performance Center-derived program. Teen drivers get to experience hands-on driving exercises in either a BMW X3 or BMW 330i, and classroom education focusing on the consequences of distracted driving. Drivers must be between the ages of 15-20 with a valid learner’s permit or driver’s license.
- Street Drives: 20-minute, self-guided test drives in a full range of BMW vehicles.
- Acceleration Lane: The acceleration of the BMW i3s and the BMW M5.
- M Car Control Clinic: For a $750 per person fee, drivers will receive a setailed instruction of advanced driving theory that allows drivers to get behind the wheel of a BMW M3 or M4 for a day of driving with individual instruction from BMW-certified professional driving instructors from the BMW Performance Centers. Drivers will develop a sharper understanding of BMW’s responsive handling and performance.
The tour kicks off in Washington D.C. at FedEx Field April 14-20. Additional dates and locations include:
- East Rutherford, NJ (MetLife Stadium) – May 19-25
- San Francisco, CA (Cow Palace) – June 16-22
- Los Angeles, CA (Santa Anita Park) – August 18-24
- New York, NY (Citi Field) – November 10-16
For more information and to register for The BMW Ultimate Driving Experience visit: bmwusa.com/ude or call 800-558-4BMW (4269).